• Provides direction and guidance necessary to ensure efficient and cost-effective system operation, within approved operating and capital budgets.
• Directs marketing and sales activities to ensure maximum subscriber growth, retention and service.
• Ensures the delivery of high quality programming, system clarity, and service to maintain a favorable level of customer satisfaction.
• Ensures favorable relationships with all communities, residents of the areas served, and public officials to protect the Company's franchises and permit profitable subscriber rates.
• Supervises employees; administration of EEO policies, hiring and termination practices and training, development, appraisal, and motivational techniques.
• Travels to all cable systems under his/her management as needed.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Administers fairly all Company policies and procedures, both written and unwritten.
• Perform other functions as required or assigned.
• Minimum five years related experience, including some administrative and/or supervisory responsibilities and exposure to marketing, engineering, and accounting.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to organize, plan, motivate and control system's overall performance. Management-oriented with the ability to perform professionally at this level.
• Up-to-date knowledge of technical developments in the industry.
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record.