September 14, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
One of OfficeTeam's clients needs a charismatic and detail-oriented Medical Receptionist! Provide customer service over the phone and in-person in this Medical Receptionist role as the director of first impressions. Apply for this opportunity as a Medical Receptionist, if you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Orlando, Florida area.
- Maintaining various files and providing general office duties, e.g. scanning, faxing, data entry, etc.
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Assisting patients with paperwork
- Be detail-oriented and effective with customer inquiries and when answering phone calls within minimum rings
- Providing support in the management of patient medical records
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Signing in patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
Apply online today! Email your resume to email@example.com or call 407-804-1620 for more information.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- Experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system preferred
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Receptionist Duties experience desired
- General understanding of medical terminology
- Proficiency with multi-line phone systems required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.