September 14, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
Human Resources Assistant
A well-established company is seeking an experienced and motivated Human Resources Assistant to join their dynamic team and contribute to the well-known company culture. The company has partnered with OfficeTeam and is looking for a self-starter to grow with them. The Human Resources Assistant will be handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
Human Resources Assistant Major Responsibilities:
- Update employee database logs
- Partake in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Research the internet to discover potential customers
- Perform various administrative duties
If you are interested in immediately being considered for the Human Resources Assistant Position, please forward your updated Microsoft Word version resume to email@example.com, or give us a call directly - 703.437.2696
- Approachable and appropriate behavior when interacting with personnel at all levels in a quickly changing environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- 1+ years in Human Resources (Internships count!)
- experience in in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) is a plus, not required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.