September 29, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
**For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to Leah.Feiler@CreativeGroup.com**
Amazon Omnichannel Ninja Alert : Have you ever dreamt of being part of an agile organization with the hot products, smooth operations, creative design and alluring content support you need to thrive? Are you a go-getter and able to manage your department and collaborate effectively with colleagues?
Our client is seeking a dynamic and experienced Amazon Omnichannel eCommerce Specialist. You are an expert in Amazon’s Vendor Central, Seller Central, Amazon Marketing and other 3rd party shopping platforms like WalMart.com.
The ideal candidate will have the experience and knowhow to elevate and optimize our omnichannel sales utilizing the right mix of product management tools primarily for Amazon and other platforms. This person will manage a dynamic catalog composing many brands and products.
● Monitor analyze and report on Amazon FBA performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
● Ensure products are accurately described, priced and marketed while increasing brand awareness and visibility.
● Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
● Manage the day to day responsibilities for all aspects of marketing for Amazon FBA
● Manage Amazon FBA and corporate website inventory, interaction with and management of corporate fulfillment.
● Strategically develop Digital Marketing initiatives related to Loyalty Marketing, E-Mail Marketing and Marketing Automation.
● Utilize analytics to monitor Amazon ASIN level Prime status, high moving ASIN's and competitor trends
● Implement strategies to boost and maintain product rankings.
● Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews.
● Work closely with executives and other team members to efficiently integrate sales optimization strategies.
● Manage future product launches.
● Should be skilled in creating, managing and perfecting product listings on Amazon, including planning and creating paid search campaigns.
● Actively monitor all marketplaces daily for accuracy.
● Work with Marketing and Sales teams to optimize listings for conversion.
● Maintain, optimize and improve our listings on the various marketplaces (title, description, images, reviews, prices, promotions, deals, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase the exposures.
● Coordinate and lead regular team meetings for updates on projects, timelines and other relevant activities.
● Demonstrate expertise with digital marketing including Amazon SEO, AMS advertising (headline, product and display) and large-scale AMG campaign coordination.
● Management of Vendor Score Card & Seller Rating
● Proven experience rapidly scaling up a marketplace or eCommerce business
● Mental flexibility; Able to pivot within a “start-up” culture
● Pull and scrub reports from marketplaces, translate findings into insights and actionable growth tactics.
● Monitor and analyze KPIs (visits, campaigns, sponsored ads, PPC conversion rate, ROI, cost analysis, return rate, etc.)
● Proactively research online marketplaces to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position.
● Identify new digital trends and applications that have the ability to increase brand awareness and sales
Education and Experience:
● Motivated, detail oriented, creative and problem resolving ability
● Experience with Amazon Marketing Services
● Understanding and ability to navigate Amazon’s systems with the knowhow to help resolve any Amazon.com issues.
● Experience managing multiple Amazon accounts on Seller and Vendor Central.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing related field
● Experience in managing hundreds of skus and revenues over $2M.
● Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience in online marketing, managing related Channels
● Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including .csv & .txt files, filtering, conditional formatting, macros, pivot tables, etc.
● Ability to meet project deadlines, multitask and manage multiple accounts at same time.
● Have initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and a high level of ownership.
● Knowledge of Internet best practices and the impact they have on SEO.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.