Company: Regional convenience store chain, privately owned, lean management, driven by integrity & passion. Believes in accountability, loyalty, and service that offers an extensive list of products. High-quality fuels, groceries, snacks, name brand fountain and beverage, spirits, and fresh food items. One of the key 'banners' is a Tex-Mex foodservice brand that is sought after & has great success.
MIDLAND, TX based
Lead a multi-unit territory (10 locations) of convenience stores that have a strong foodservice offering. Implement and manage business growth strategies: talent management, customer service excellence, financial analysis and optimization, internal/external compliance measures(labor hours) and risk mitigation (shrink), and vendor, community and public relations.
· Understand local market and competitive landscape sharing findings with Regional Directors. Respond to changing market conditions and competitor actions to achieve financial targets as well as other business metrics.
· Advise, coach and motivate team members to achieve optimal performance.
· Maximize profitability through sales enhancement, expense control, accurate reporting & documentation of all accounting & team member activities.
· Maintain a continuous presence in the stores across all days and shifts to observe, coach and set expectations in accordance with our core values and core competencies.
· Minimizes inventory & cash losses through proactive & innovative management.
Valid in-state Driver’s License with required auto insurance, acceptable motor vehicle report, and achieve and maintain the ServSafe Certification.
Current experience/employment in multi unit, retail, company operations: Convenience retail, Restaurant, Dollar
Bachelor Degree Preferred
> > For more information contact Barb Voss, firstname.lastname@example.org or (239)225-0361 ext. 210