General Healthcare Resources has a fantastic, full time clinic contract position for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) located in Cantonment, FL/Pensacola area. The ideal LPN will have recent patient focused experience preferrably in a clinic setting. Work schedule is 3 weekdays and weekends per week - 36 hours per week, 5:00am to 1:30pm, weekends 5am to 10:30am. Generous hourly pay is offered depending on experience.
* Supply and administer medication
* Record dosages in medical records
* Daily inventory count of medication supply and receiving of shipments
* Responsible for safeguarding medicatiion inventory
* Collect fees and perform daily cash reconciliation
* Active FL LPN license active and in good standing
* BLS, TB and recent physical exam within the last year
* At least 2 recent supervisory references
This client interviews and hires quickly. Please contact Mitzi Creed, Senior Recruiter at 484-567-9496 or email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.