September 29, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
There is an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their careers in the Construction/Contractor industry, as an Administrative Assistant with a company working with OfficeTeam. If you are looking for work where you will perform various administrative and office support duties, this Administrative Assistant position might be a good fit for you. If you enjoy permitting and project management, don't hesitate to contact us! If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, check out this terrific long-term temporary-to-full-time position in the Orlando, Florida area!
What you get to do every single day
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Completing building permits
- Support project manager
- Receive and direct visitors
Get your career moving in the right direction! Email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or call 407-804-1620 for more information.
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Data entry experience required
- Building Permits experience
- Deep understanding of construction
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Experience in project Management, Submittals, RFI’s, Change Order, and Filing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We are a creative, dynamic company seeking an ambitious individual to come join our growing company. If you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in an innovative environment, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - as this position will be filled by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.