September 14, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
If you're looking for Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk work, we have a job opening for a self-starting and detail-oriented candidate! This is a short-term temporary-to-full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the North Miami Beach, Florida area. The Accounts Receivable Clerk's duties will be to enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. You're a good fit for this position is you are looking for career growth potential, and are capable of processing 200+ invoices per week.
- Execute a range of foundational accounting tasks in agreement with normal procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Square bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in diverse ledgers
- Sort out payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Provide information, as requested to the sales/marketing department, shippers, customers, and other stakeholders
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, including skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Be an ambassador of the mission, values, and culture of the organization
- Confirm documents and codes
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Deep understanding of customer service
- Command of Microsoft Great Plains Accounting
- Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field desired
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
If interested, please submit your resume to Cristina.Arguello@accountemps.com
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.