Findmore Consulting S.A. is a company specialized in Information Technologies founded in 2006 and with more than 400 consultants. Our services include infrastructure and cloud, software development and agility where contribute to major projects in Portugal and Europe.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• IT support, ranging from simple desktop and peripheral support to complex server and network issues;
• Following and contributing of updating the existing IT Procedures;
• Providing assistance to users for daily IT related tasks;
• Proactively usage of IT tools for assuring working IT environment (AntiVirus, Software distribution);
• Creation of reports for the needs of IT management;
• Maintaining ICT Service Desk databases – Inventories of users, computers;
• User account management – Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory;
• Actively participate in the planning and implementation of systems, infrastructure and related hardware and software.
Main Technical Requirements:
• Knowledge of MS AD;
• Knowledge of MS Exchange;
• Knowledge of MS Teams and Cisco CMS;
• Knowledge of SCSM and SCCM;
• Good troubleshooting skills for Windows 10;
• Experience with McAfee or other relevant Antivirus program;
Good to have:• Experience with eu-LOGIN;
• Basic understanding of uniFLOW printing;
• Experience with PowerShell scripting.• Professional experience with geographically distributed environments;
• Previous experience in similar functions within an international and multicultural environment, preferably in a European Institution, Agency or body;
• ITIL certification.
• Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
• Positive mindset and ability to work in an international and distributed team;
• Autonomous and proactive, able to suggest and discuss new ideas and solutions;
• Desire to learn and share knowledge;
• EU citizenship;
• Out-of-the-box and continuous improvement mindset.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO: CAREERS@FINDMORE.EU