We are looking for a detail-oriented claims acoounting to join the team. You will be responsible for preparing claim forms, verifying information, and corresponding with agents and beneficiaries. You will also handle client inquiries, review policies, determine coverage and calculate claim amounts.
To be successful as a claims accounting, you should have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. You should also be able to work under pressure and perform a range of clerical functions with great attention to detail.
Claims Accounting Responsibilities:
- Communicating with insurance agents and beneficiaries.
- Preparing claim related documentation.
- Reviewing claim submissions and verifying the information.
- Recording and maintaining insurance policy and claims information in the system.
- Determining policy coverage and calculating claim amounts.
- Complying with federal, state, and company regulations and policies.
- Performing other clerical tasks, as required.
Claims Accounting Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectlively in English and Spanish.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Basic math skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High attention to detail.