United Nations World Food Programme
Looking to hire:
Donor Relations and Reporting Associate
* Gathers, analyses, and reports on information in a manner that draws out facto-based insights to inform approach to partner relationships and support substantive discussion with partners.
* Captures relevant information and progress and ensures internal information sharing.
* Supports the planning, forecasting, and resources mobilization efforts of own team by collecting data from diverse sources.
* Supports the timely registration of contributions and forecast, aiming for accordance and conformity with donors’ documentations and WFP’s rules.
* Demonstrates ability to respond to and/or escalate needs of stakeholders within own scope of responsibility to raise the profile of WFP, build relationships and further organizational aims.
* Engages in effective networking with partners.
* Shows awareness of the multilateral/interagency environment and the dynamics in which WFP operates which informs approach to daily tasks.
* Contributes to the provision of technical support to other business, identifying procedural issues and solutions.
* Applies system understanding to ensure day to day system maintenance and supports in the delivery of relevant technical training.
The main duties, qualifications, and professional experience required are described in Job Requisition # 119701 found at the following link:
Only those applications received at the address above and that fully meet the required qualifications will be reviewed. / Application Deadline: April 15th, 2020.