Management of files:
• Collects pertinent information from the Entity’s teams, internal partners and any other useful source so as to prepare all the elements necessary to the activity of his/her Manager.
• Manages specific issues, in compliance with the Manager.
· Responsible for planning and execution of approved department events.
· Collaborates and supports Events team for business sponsored events.
· Coordinate Event communications and ensure they are consistent, efficient and in compliance with the Group's standards, guidelines and messages.
· Ensure calendar alignment with business sponsors and associated events
Welcome and department Image:
• Meets various (internal and external) requests and offers adapted responses.
• Greets and directs visitors of the Entity.
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin’s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship