Findmore Consulting S.A. is a company specialized in Information Technologies founded in 2006 and with more than 400 consultants. Our services include infrastructure and cloud, software development and agility where contribute to major projects in Portugal and Europe.We're looking for talented, purpose-driven people to join our teams!
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Define the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery;
• Responsible for the planning test activities, both functional and non-functional testing;
• Ensure that all processes related to Quality Management are set up and maintained;
• Maintain all documentation related to Quality Management;
• Support the project team and the Contracting Authority on all issues related to Quality Management;
• Plan, support deployment and manage the testing effort for any given engagement;
• Participate in the test management meetings;
• Carry out quality audits and IT processes quality assessments and plan end-user testing, including MS testing.
Main Technical Requirements:
• Minimum 8 years of experience in the defined area of expertise;
• IT testing expert. Excellent knowledge of the testing lifecycle and the landscape of the tools to automate the test cases to perform;
• Excellent knowledge of testing standards and methodologies;
• Good project and contract management knowledge.
• Ability to chair meetings and give presentations;
• Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks;
• Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies;
• Capacity in writing documents;
• Good communication skills in English;
• Ability to communicate effectively with development team;
• Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO: CAREERS@FINDMORE.EU;
More information on our website http://www.findmore.eu