Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
We are now looking for talented people, based in Portugal, to join our team as a Support Engineer with Spanish, Portuguese and English fluency. This is a full remote role.
If you love interacting with a diverse range of people and you are eager to go ahead and help them in sorting out their problems, then you can definitely take up this career with us!
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end users who need assistance re computer hardware and/or software applications, mobile devices, network, etc.
- Log all service requests into the company service call tracking system
- Record the problem description, including specific error messages and/or symptoms, any troubleshooting steps taken, and the result, and the solution to assist in/create knowledge base logs
- Follow-up on closed service requests to insure customer satisfaction
- Assist in training initiatives to new and current employees
Qualification / Profile:
- Fluent Spanish and Portuguese
- Strong command of English
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Attention to details
- Must be a problem solver
- Positive, can do attitude and ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to cope with stress and workload
- High school/college/university diploma from a technical area or equivalent experience – nice to have
- 0-2 years' experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Technical skills – nice to have: Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet browsers, communication protocols, computer hardware, Active Directory, etc.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you
To apply , please send us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Support21 as subject.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and Like our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.