September 30, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
Robert Half is looking for a Software Developer with experience in a Java environment. The ideal candidate will develop and support systems for the forms services applications. They will act as a technical resource in the many phases of the development and implementation process within the forms team. You will perform code and design reviews, develop code, unit test and seek sign off on technical specifications including design documents, functional designs and requirements. Knowledge of estimation process and participation is required. Ability to work with remote teams in a fast-paced environment with high quality results.
· Must be proficient in full-stack J2EE technologies including JMS, Web services, XML, SQL and JDBC.
· 2+ years of recent experience in enterprise forms development using a forms authoring tool (Thunderhead, Smartcomm, etc) a strong plus.
· Self-starter that can work independently or part of a team that is both remote and local.
· An inquisitive motivator who makes things happen instead of letting things happen.
· Ability to work with end users and BSA’s on refining requirements and driving solutions that are satisfactory for the business need.
· 2-5+ years of recent experience developing Java J2EE applications.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.