Roles + Responsibilities
• Analyze, carry out and manage the delivery of technical-commercial solution proposals.
• Preparation of files such as Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (DTIs), Architectures, Requisitions and lists of materials to support proposals and an easy transfer of information to projects.
• Realization of useful tables for solution projects. .
Profile + Characteristics
• Internship / Graduate in Chemical Engineering, Automation and Control, Industrial, Mechatronics, Communications, Electronics , Electrical, Mechanical or affinity
• Advanced English
• Advanced Spanish
• Minimum experience: 2 years in the creation of proposals for automation projects, turnkey.
• 2 years of experience as sales support. • Specific knowledge: in instrumentation and process automation systems.
• Excel - Intermediate-advanced
• CRM, SAP (deactivated)
Presources + Benefits
Security of working in an international family company.Wide range of trainingHealth and pension plan programs
Contact us + Apply
If you meet the profile we would like to know more about you. Send us your CV to the email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org