Stefanini is currently looking for a seasoned Security Program Officer to partner with one of our Clients that are undergoing a major Cyber Security transformation project. This role will act as single point of contact and will focus on ensuring Operational Readiness and Governance Oversight for the Clients security transformation project as well as act as a trusted advisor regarding Strategy and Innovation initiatives.
This is a full remote role, for which candidates must be based in Portugal.
Other Key Responsibilities:
• Help mature internal processes, break down work into logical function groupings to enable the team to deliver early and often;
• Manage customer expectations while establishing and maintaining clear accountabilities; ensure clarity of delivery commitments, prioritize and re-prioritize to maximize value;
• Effectively address bottlenecks and anticipate trade-offs to balance security and business needs against team or technology constraints;
• Regularly provide documented delivery status and progress reports to management and customers;
• Manages Issues and Risks across program helping to remove barriers;
• Defines and Maintains ongoing Governance (reporting, monitoring, escalation, controls);
• Defines and writes policies, controls and SOPs asper the customers needs and follows with the implementation
• Remove impediments for teams and shields teams from external interruptions;
• Issue tracking and action planning / ownership.
• Lead the implementation of new initiatives and security measures
Professional skills and required qualifications:
• 10+ years of professional IT experience including experience in information security, in areas such as security risk management, security program management, security advisory, etc.
• Experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programmes.
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of Service Delivery processes and procedures;
• Ability to understand technical and business aspects of IT risk, and to communicate those risks to management, business and technical units so that the organization can make informed decisions regarding appropriate levels of information security control.
• Ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
• High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
• Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills
• Experience assisting the development and maintenance of tools, procedures, and documentation
• Customer service including the resolution of customer escalations, incident handling, and response
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
• Certification in CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP is desirable but not mandatory.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
Private Medical subscription;
Friendly team who is eager to meet you
What’s next: It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To apply , please send us your updated CV to email@example.com using SSPO as subject.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities. Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.