Senior Account Manager
As a Senior Account Manager, you will drive profitable growth by identifying, pursuing and closing new business opportunities. You are the ultimate owner of the customer by becoming the trusted advisor to the client. You will lead a (virtual) team assigned to support the account. You will be accountable for driving all sales activities as per short- and long-term objectives; formulate a strategic direction for the growth of the account
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be a part of the AMER Sales Acct Mgmt LATAM responsible for the biggest accounts in Mexico.
At SITA, we achieve more, together. Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
• Own and manage the assigned accounts
• Manage and build relationships with clients; become the trusted advisor/consultant for them; ensure customer loyalty and the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Gain a deep understanding of the customer's business needs and use this to identify opportunities and plan for the continued development of SITA's business
• Create opportunities to provide a unique or contrarian perspective during conversations; align unique insights to customer priorities and reframe the way customers view their business
• Build sales pipeline for future growth with close collaboration with Marketing for demand generation; ensuring qualified marketing leads are converted to sales accepted leads for pipeline growth; ensure
• Drive two-way communication; engage the customer by deliberately linking their business priorities to SITA's value proposition
• Leverage individual value drivers; understand and influence a wide range of customer stakeholders; facilitate conversation between stakeholders; proactively manage purchase decisions to shorten the sales cycle
• Communicate key economic drivers macro-and microeconomic trends internally to increase awareness and adapt to new situations also externally to clients to address potential new business opportunities
• Maintain clear visibility of the status of all commercial delivery and operational aspects of the account and drive the resolution of issues through the relevant process owners
• Support cash collection related activities by taking lead or resolving commercial issues that may cause non-payment
• Create, manage and grow industry relationships within the ATI
Who you are
• Passionate professional in sales function; preferably within ATI or IT sector
• Experience in building client relationships at Senior Executive and Senior Manager level
• Achieving revenue growth of the client portfolio and achieving or exceeding sales targets
• Managing sales in large and complex deals including financial structuring negotiations and closing
• Proven successful experience in business development pipeline management in large turnover environment
• Experience in facilitating and driving account development plans
• Positive customer service experience
• Deep understanding of IT B2B business and aviation industry
• Excellent sales skills and sales leadership capabilities; exceptionally strong negotiation and consultation
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonuses, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: sales, account manager, b2b, business development, salesforce, direct sales
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org