October 1, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
National real estate company is expanding and seeking a commercial real estate attorney with 4+ years experience for its Miami office. This real estate attorney will coordinate, manage and assist with underwriting national complex, high liability commercial real estate transactions ranging from single site to multi-site transactions; negotiation of endorsement/affirmative coverages with multiple underwriters and regional offices; and assists associates with the legal aspects of title and closing issues. Company provides exciting work, full benefits, a bonus and growth opportunity. Apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial real estate attorney with 4+ years experience.
- J.D. Degree from an ABA accredited law school and admission to actively practice law as a member in good standing in at least one state.
- Experience in a national commercial title or closing environment is preferred.
- Strong understanding of underwriting real estate transactions for the issuance of title insurance policies.
- General knowledge of Federal and State regulations related to real estate title insurance and settlement services.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.