Roles + Responsibilities
• Generate technical and economic proposals for Endress + Hauser equipment, as well as engineering services and solutions.
• Address customer requests through any of the available means of communication.
• Monthly monitoring of each opportunity for which the internal salesperson is responsible.
• Support to external sales engineers.
Profile + Features
• Intern / Graduate in Chemical Engineering, Automation and Control, Industrial, Mechatronics, Communications, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or related.
• Advanced English.
• Advanced Spanish
• 1-year experience in technical-economic proposals.
• 1 year of integration of proposals for automation solutions.
Benefits + Benefits
Security of working in an international family business.
Wide range of training Health programs and pension plan
Contact us + Apply
If you meet the profile we would like to know more about you.
Send your CV to the emails