Roles + Responsibilities
• Perform the prospecting process in the assigned territory, in order to detect and attract new clients.
• Monitor and provide follow-up advice to clients who have received technical-economic proposals.
• Maintain updated information on strategic projects, have timely and quality information for proper decision making.
• Carry out the negotiation process and closing sales with the client.
Profile + Features
• Graduated in Chemical Engineering, Automation and Control, Industrial, Mechatronics, Communications, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or related.
• Advanced English
• 3 years in sales of equipment, services, automation solutions.
• 3 years applying sales techniques: tactical, strategic, sale of solutions, negotiation.
• Specific knowledge: Automation, Sales and Negotiation.
• Parcel: MS Office, CRM.
• Availability to travel.
Benefits + Benefits
• The security of working in an international family business.
• Wide range of training
• Health programs and pension plan
Contact us + Apply
If you meet the profile, we would like to know more about you.
Send us your CV to the post office