Electronic Mechanical Assembly- Lead
Located in Clearwater, FL
Electrical / mechanical assembly
Education and experience:
High school diploma or GED (General Education Degree);
Hand tools - proficient
1 year coil winding experience is preferred
Able to read and understand data sheets in English
Soldering Skills- IPC and J-Standard certs.
Intermediate math skills
Possess good hand dexterity
Willing to cross train
Able to lift to 50 pounds
Experience using the following tools:
• solder iron
• x-acto knife
• safety glasses
You will train and perform:
Operate a variety of horizontal coil winding machines
• record processing information in specified area on production sheet;
• read a winding spec and set up winding machine accordingly;
• calibrate turns counter and test coils;
• read a winding spec and set up winding machine accordingly.
• calibrate turns counter and test coils.
• follow safety rules, instructions, guidelines and procedures.
General safety, electrostatic discharge awareness
Ability to read and interpret documents written in English such as safety rules, operating policies and electrical schematics
First shift Mon -Fri.
Respond with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call my office to schedule a phone interview 727-712-0607
$13.00-$15.00 /HRExpress Office: Clearwater 1590 North McMullen Booth Road Suite K2 Clearwater, FL 33759