Capgemini Engineering is constantly growing and attentive to market opportunities and in search of the best professionals to join its team. We are looking for an Senior Data Engineer to join a challenging project in one of our large clients and market leader in its segment. If you are looking for a new challenge and with great prospects for growth in your career, come join us.
• Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent major;
• More 5 years experience
• Experience with Cloudera Impala;
• Experience with SQL ;
• Experience with Postgresql;
• Experience with Airflow;
• Experience with Hive;
• Good Data Modelling Skills;
• We value previous experience in Agile;
• We value experience with Kubernetes (but in Azure);
• We value experience in Cloud environment ;
• Capacity to structure and interpret complex information ;
• Excellent comunication skills and teamwork ;
• Fluency in English.
• Ability to take on projects and drive them through completion;
What You Can Expect
- There is no top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization;
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you;
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Capgemini Engineering;
- Health insurance for you and your family;
- Life insurance;
- Proactive self-development in international Trainings and Conferences;
- Language Training courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Working with a motivated and talented international team;
- Much more cool stuff!
If you would like to know more about what it's like to work at Capgemini Engineering, you can follow our daily life and tech challenges on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
Apply for this job opportunity on our website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini's digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.