Do you have the career opportunities as a Cardiac Stress Test RN you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you tojoin Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, a facility that is part of the nation's leadingprovider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
Flexible scheduling Competitive pay
401(k) with employer match
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.
Our teams are a committed,caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Cardiac TEE/Stress RN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for thewell-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledgeand expertise!
As a Registered Nurse for CardiacServices, you are responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care ofyour patient assignment. You will be providing services and duties thatinclude, but are not limited to, appropriate oversight and management ofpatient handoffs, and the administration of moderate sedation, and themonitoring of patients during a variety of cardiovascular diagnostic testsand/or therapeutic interventions, such as transesophageal echocardiograms,stress tests, and tilt table tests.
* Assures safe handoff ofpatients
* Under limited supervision provide patient and family care withina broad range of health care needs in Non-Invasive procedure suite to include,but not limited to: conscious sedation, transesophageal echocardiograms,chemical and exercise stress testing in the echo lab as well as tilt tableevaluations
* You will maintain and review patients’ records including postingtests and examination results
QualificationsWhat you will need for this position:
* Mustbe a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree inNursing required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* Mustbe licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or holdan active Compact/Multi-State RN license
* Acurrent American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic LifeSupport (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
* Acurrent American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced CardiacLife Support (ACLS) Health Care Provider is preferred and required to beobtained within 6 months of hire/transfer date
*1Year of RN experience required.
* 1-2years of Telemetry experience is highly preferred.
Ifyou are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personalgrowth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac RN opening. Wepromptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contactedfor interviews. Unlock the possibilitiesand apply today!
Weare an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.