ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate's and clients' needs and goals, and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst with experience working with EMRs such as Cerner, Epic, etc. This is a contract position running through April 2021 with potential to extend or possibly convert to FTE. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected and dynamic organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
US Citizens and Green Card holders only. No third parties.
This is starting out as a remote position working East Coast hours but will need to sit onsite in Jacksonville once COVID restrictions are lifted next year.
This position involves working on health system projects around patient’s care experience and patient/provider engagement. This resource will be engaging with the other team members (BSA, architects, developers etc.), the business, other internal teams, and external vendors to gather requirements. Must be able to understand the business processes and lead discussions from connectivity standpoint.
- Must understand the clinical workflow, processes, business and operations of a healthcare delivery organization.
- Must be familiar with EMRs like Cerner, Epic, eCW, Client etc., and understand Interoperability world.
- Must be a Mid-level candidate with at least 4+ years of solid experience.
- Must be able to create flowcharts.
- Must be able to understand architectural flow and convert them into systems requirements.
- Must understand business need and transform them into requirements for the technical team.
- Must have knowledge on test cases, test scripts, manual testing and UAT.
- Must be able to lead the project from start to end.
The BSA should have strong written and spoken communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills. Very front end. Work will be 30% business, 70% IT. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will work direct with business partners and should be able to drive the projects on its own.
Resume must reflect:
• Healthcare provider experience and background, and Clinical workflow
• Act as the liaison between business and team
• Working with different stakeholders, IT teams, developing business process requirements and plans
• Experience with EMRs, and understand patient engagement and provider experience tools and capabilities is a big plus
• Understands the business processes and operations
• Experience with patient portal, digital healthcare applications and platforms
• Experience documenting requirements
• Experience in data analysis
• Strong excel and financial background is needed and must for this role.