The role of the Recruiting Coordinator is to partner with Citi’s Talent Acquisition Team to deliver a best-in-class recruitment experience for all candidates. Recruiting Coordinators work directly with both internal and external candidates across all business functions to create a positive, high touch candidate experience.
• • Effectively and proactively communicate with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, regarding their status and questions within the recruitment cycle especially related to progress with interview scheduling, contract or offer letters, pre-employment and pre-offer checks, and onboarding.
• • Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in areas of recruiting support and candidate experience management, to include high volume hiring.
• • Schedule interviews between candidates and Citi employees of all seniority levels, including travel arrangements when needed.
• • Generate internal, international, and external employment agreement letters, including those that include complex terminology and legal terms & conditions
• • Ensure 100% compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines, including those pertaining to immigration and work authorization
• • Assist with the training and mentoring of new hires
• • Utilize business acumen to recognize issues, problems and opportunities and recommend actions as needed
• • Act as a change agent - Identify process gaps, trends, or anomalies, and recommend improvements to existing practices.
• • Support the Talent Acquisition Team through ad hoc support & expectations, including but not limited to: Recruiting event participation Site specific reporting activities and forms completion Support and manage ad hoc projects with HRSS Business Analysts and Recruiting
• • High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• • 2+ years in Recruiting/ Staffing/ Human Resources preferred
• • 2+ years experience with Applicant Tracking System or HRIS preferred
• • Knowledge and prior experience with Human Resources policies & practices is a plus
• • Strong customer focus, especially in delivering high quality results
• • Strong verbal and written communication abilities, effective interpersonal skills, and strong attention to detail
• • Proven ability to build and maintain strong virtual and in-person relationships with colleagues, clients, and partners
• • Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently
• • Highly organized with strong follow up skills and the ability to multi-task
• • Self-motivated, intellectually curious, and an agile mindset that allows for adjusting to changing priorities and demands of clients
• • Ability to make decisions on the spot demonstrating good judgment based on requirements and limitations
• • Team oriented with the ability to flex in support of timelines and deliverables
• • Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
• • Forward thinker with the ability to anticipate the needs of clients and candidates and identity and resolve issues quickly