This position requires provides technical support for our products.
Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal business’s needs.
Articulate both in writing and verbally case summary, resolution and add to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT such as Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration (Desired), Networking.
. Basic Knowledge on Programming (On any or all of the following languages: PHP, Perl, Java)
· Advanced Troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high pressure environment
· Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
· Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
· Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (in person and via phone/radio) with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
· Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling including nights, weekends, and holidays
. Willingness to work on Call in previously defined days
· Professional working fluency in English and Spanish
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
· Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory)
· Cisco CCNA certification*
· Advanced Linux systems administration skills
· Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
· Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
· Ability to manage high priority projects
· Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision