The customer is a Fintech company providing innovative insurance products and financial solutions for residential and commercial real estate professionals as well as their residents and tenants. With a focus on data and industry expertise in real estate, risk, and finance, the company optimizes the relationship between landlords, leasing staff, brokers, and tenants by taking risk out of the leasing process and making it more efficient at the same time.
Fin/insure tech aiming to go fully digital using the latest technology
Tech stack consisting primarily of React and NodeJS
Migrating a monolithic app to an event driven microservices' architecture all hosted on AWS.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be a member of an agile team that owns the development for a specific client or platform
- Collaborate with other software engineering teams, design team, product owners and managers, and business stakeholders to implement new features
- Development of the backend using Node.js and related frameworks (Express.js, Nest.js)
- Building RESTful APIs
- Develop fully functional application components and writing clean, testable code
- Perform tests and debugging to maximize application efficiency and performance
- Responsible for performing unit testing and integration testing
- Create technical documents and artifacts for developed software products
Mon – Fri 10a-7p EDT
Responsable for implement high-level program initiatives to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.