The customer is a Fintech company providing innovative insurance products and financial solutions for residential and commercial real estate professionals as well as their residents and tenants. With a focus on data and industry expertise in real estate, risk, and finance, the company optimizes the relationship between landlords, leasing staff, brokers, and tenants by taking risks out of the leasing process and making it more efficient at the same time.
Distributed systems and microservices: 5 years (Required)
Go Lang: 3 years (Required)
Duties and responsibilities
- Be a member of an agile team that owns the development for a specific client or platform
- Collaborate with other software engineering teams, design team, product owners and managers, and business stakeholders to implement new features
- Development of the backend using Go and related frameworks (Express.js, Nest.js)
- Create a comprehensive microservices architecture
- Develop fully functional application components writing clean, testable code
- Perform tests and debugging to maximize application efficiency and performance
- Responsible for performing unit testing and integration testing
- Team lead experience a nice to have but not a requirement.
Mon – Fri, 10am-7pm EDT