1. Work as full time Software Engineer in Quality, for the team.
2. Handle the quality controls and constantly move the needles up for more than 15 components.
3. Quality of the deliverables is the prime KPI/OKR of measurement for the engineer.
4. Be the first line of defense for the platform. Work with Site Reliability, Frontline, Capacity teams etc. to perform estimation, analysis, and provide guidance on keeping the platform up and running all the time.
5. Create automated scripts to monitor application health and provide key guidance.
6. Profile applications in terms of memory, CPU in peak traffic and proactively identify choke points, and suggest fault tolerance mechanisms.
7. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a team to understand the business, test in various phases, provide automated functional tests, perform the release rollout and support software applications for PayPal.
8. Work with business units to crystallize business needs into product features.
9. Work with
10. Work with engineering managers, engineers to develop innovative solutions in efficient testing methodologies, that meet market needs w.r.t functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementations schedules and adherence to development goals and principles.
11. Develop new team capabilities to ensure continued competence and relevance in supporting software development needs of PayPal's business.
12. Define and devise processes, tools and methodologies to achieve excellence in software development, testing and deployment.
13. Follow the team processes like Agile etc.
1. BE in Computer Science or Engineering and 6+ years related industry experience
2. Highly competent hands-on coding/testing experience in the following:
• Enterprise architecture/software design/implementation, particularly large-scale web-based systems. (J2EE)
• Java programming in Linux/Unix environment
• OO-based analysis and design
• SOA / Web Services
• MVC frameworks such as Spring along with Sprint boot
• Software design and development methodologies, including Agile methods
• Source Control (GIT experience is an advantage)
• Unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, Google Test
• Database design and optimization. (Oracle/MySQL)
• Scripting Languages (Shell, Python, Perl) would be a plus
• Jenkins/Hudson, Maven/Ant, RESTs experiences would be a plus
Well now that this amazing audio video library and interactive experience exist we need to combine the libraries, design and build the infrastructure, clean and catalog the data and store it in the cloud.
This will be a long term project Starting April 2021
We are looking for a Data Scientist to handle the searching and retrieval of the massive amount of data. Log the entire music and video catalog and use that data to predict users preferences.
Minimum of 5 years in Data Science Master’s Degree Required Phd preferred Proven Data Science experience
Proven knowledge and experience SQL Experience Datamining
Knowledge Amplitude a plus
R, C, and C++
Time Zone PST
Dataa collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawnMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)