We are looking for a bilingual Partner Support Specialist. Critical to this role is the ability to speak and write in English at a proficient level. As a Partner Support Specialist, you will be our liaison, provide product/services information and use your problem-solving skills to address any emerging issues that our partners might face with accuracy and efficiency. While this is not a technical role, you will need to learn and understand VoIP technology to be able to successfully collaborate with our technical team as you work together to respond to customer requests. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Provide partner support assistance to our partner community. Support requests can range from assisting a partner with a sales opportunity, presenting the solution to a customer, managing the partner onboarding process or assisting with providing an update to the partner on a service ticket for one of their customers.
- Manage incoming calls, service tickets and chat requests submitted to our partner support team
- Identify and assess partners’ needs to ensure satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with partners through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle partner escalations/complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits of our SLA’s; coordinate with our technical and billing team and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of partner interactions by using our CRM/Ticketing system, process partner requests and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Provide assistance in the process of quoting, ordering and shipping orders
Skills & Requirements:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years of proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening with the ability to handle stressful or difficult situations
- Customer-focused style and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency in addressing all customer service requests
- Adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively
- Precise attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Hubspot, Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience a plus.