-Work with our engineering team to design and deliver new features for e-Commerce clients
-Develop integrations with lending platforms, build new user experiences and work on already created stores
-Collaborating and maintaining expectations across all stakeholders
What we are looking for:
-The Candidate should have hands-on experience in Customizing Shopify Templates.
- Develop Shopify Websites, Design Shopify Themes, Upload Products, Add Product, Price/Description, Integrate Payment Gateways etc.
- Ability to create Shopify apps and/or advanced customizations
- The candidate should have good knowledge about liquid themes.
- Willingness and desire to learn new technologies and languages
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Strong focus on writing and deploying clear, readable, and testable code
- Knowledge in other eCommerce platforms like Magento, BigCommerce will be preferred.
Additional considerations and characteristics:
Positivity: Every engagement will have its curveballs and Be positive and a force for good in the team – even when faced with difficult problems. Be solutions focussed. Be prepared to contribute in areas outside of your immediate team. This means sharing resources, helping on other accounts, taking part in pitches or managing internal initiatives.
Digital & Industry Aptitude: Make it your business to learn as much as possible: reading relevant blogs and articles, attending training sessions, talking to experts and taking an interest generally in what is going on around you. Be plugged into new trends and developments across the industry and particularly within the client’s sector. Understand the different types of available and emerging media, particularly online, including constraints and opportunities presented by each.
Strive for great work: Learn to develop creative and technical judgment and strive for the best work every time. If you don’t think it is good enough, say why and work with the team to improve on it before it moves on. Ensure you are driving quality at every stage of the project
B2- C1+ English Level
About the position:
You'll be working remotely with a multinational team (US, Europe and Central America Based), so your schedule will need to overlap US hours to at least attend weekly scrub meetings and calls.
* Responsable del análisis y desarrollo de software interno, con el objetivo de cubrir las necesidades de las diferentes áreas de la organización.
* Brinda soluciones y mejoras a aplicaciones utilizando en todo momento altos estándares de calidad, da seguimiento a las distintas actividades asignadas para satisfacer requerimientos de diferentes áreas.
* Brinda apoyo principal al líder de equipo.
* Estudios universitarios en Ingeniería en Sistemas, Licenciatura en Sistemas, carrera afín.
* Conocimiento de Arquitectura REST, Angular
* Excelentes habilidades de comunicación, responsable, autodidacta, ordenado, que trabaje en equipo.