Hire your Digital Marketing Expert with Mettl
Digital Marketing has increasingly become a crucial part for organizations to establish thought leadership and showcase work environments. A digital marketer uses digital channels such as company websites, social media, search engine rankings, email marketing tools, online display of ads, etc. for lead generation and building brand awareness.
Mettl’s Digital Marketing assessment lets you evaluate a candidate’s understanding of marketing fundamentals, his/her ability to plan keywords for developing better SEO, knowledge of Google Adwords skills, and management of online traffic. A digital marketer’s ability to effectively work towards developing business, branding and advertising, generating and converting leads, are measured through our series of questions, thus providing an overall review of his/her knowledge and expertise.
A digital marketer should be able to evaluate a brand’s needs, develop strategies to maximize profits, execute effective content strategies and use measurable analytics for identifying weaknesses and improving the performance across various digital channels.
What does the Digital Marketing Test measure?
The Digital Marketing Test is a comprehensive online marketing test specially designed to assess digital marketing skills of a candidate. This test measures the technical knowledge of a candidate on the following aspects through a set of specific role-based application questions.
- Evaluate a brand’s needs and develop a powerful strategy that maximizes profits
- Execute the most modern and effective content strategies in order to provide the best possible organic search rankings
- Plan and execute all SEO/SEM for different media advertising campaigns with website optimization
- Execute advertisement campaigns with an expert implementation of skills such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Plan and execute all paid social media channels; e-mails, and display advertising campaigns
This test aims to assess the candidates on the technical knowledge related to basic concepts in Digital Marketing involving application of the principles of SEO and inbound marketing, advertising and analytics, influencers’ marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.